"To be a Virginian either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's Mother's side, is an Introduction to any state in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Above."

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Unexpectedly Offline


I actually had planned to blog this past week. However, I was on travel in Orlando for work and ended up spending less time planted in front of my computer than I had expected. On the plus side, I did have fun and I even got to sneak away to Epcot (will post later on this). However, that intense heat/humidity really got me, so I slept VERY well at the end of each day. My Fla. friends online definitely get lots of respect from me. It takes some serious toughness to live well in that weather!

Still, I will be back tomorrow. After all, not only did I get to go to Disney - I got to play in the Guerlain boutique at Epcot. If you have any interest at all in perfumery, that place is amazing!

Hope everyone had a good week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment