"To be a Virginian either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's Mother's side, is an Introduction to any state in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Above."

Saturday, September 4, 2010

White Party!

Ever since I saw Desperately Seeking Seersucker's post about her White Party, I've been feeling inspired. What a great way to end the summer! So here's my white party. They're not 100% white, but these are mostly pictures of pretty, crisp white things I've seen in my own life.

Yes, I really have seen 6 foot high Queen Anne's Lace!



Bluish-white glaciers - the coolest shade of white I've ever seen in real life


Easter lilies really do grow back and bloom again if you plant them


Another lily I've managed not to kill


Most determined rosebush ever


Because a white party needs sparklers!

If you want to enter the giveaway, it's not too late. You can find details here.

1 comment:

  1. That rose made my heart swell! I hope it survived :) Thanks so much for entering...we are getting ready to draw the winner now!

    ReplyDelete