"To be a Virginian either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's Mother's side, is an Introduction to any state in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Above."

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Go Hoos!

I'm not going to be able to make it to many UVA home games this year, but I'm following along at game parties. UVA vs. VMI would not normally be a big deal of a game, but with the season UVA had last year, I'd privately get a little nervous about what the local high school would do to them. They're my team and I love my school, and I'm happy to see that they seem to be stepping up their game this year. Hope it continues when they play ACC teams!

As I write this, we're in the second half with a comfortable lead, and I'm hoping it stays this way. I'll admit to teasing my cousins about Tech's defeat at the hands of JMU; please let's not give them a reason to turn the tables.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same thing about my Rebels this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worry anytime Tennessee plays anyone nowadays :-(. Good Luck!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete