"To be a Virginian either by Birth, Marriage, Adoption, or even on one's Mother's side, is an Introduction to any state in the Union, a Passport to any Foreign Country, and a Benediction from Above."

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Want!

I had never heard of Lesley Evers up until very recently. Somehow I came across an article saying that those who like Jules Reid or Kate Spade would like Lesley Evers dresses. I went to her website and - wow! I was like a kid in a candy store. She makes cute tunics and skirts, but there are so many dresses that look both polished and very comfortable. I am especially wanting this one, called the Riley:


I like it the way it is, but I think it would look adorable belted as well. And I have cute 60s style black flats that would be perfect with it!

It would be a little cold for this one in Virginia in fall, but I like it, too:

Megan


And I absolutely love this Kylie skirt!




And, since there is a summer sale on, this little number may soon be mine to hold onto for next year. I'm not sure how long my self-control with regard to the Margaret will last:


And don't get me started on Miss Laura here:


You can find all the goodies here.

5 comments:

  1. Love the Riley dress but I agree that it would look even cuter with a wide belt and some knee high boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I am going to check this out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I'm obsessed with Lesley Evers' beautiful creations and that Laura skirt is on my wish list! I haven't made any purchases yet... so if you buy the Margaret you must let me know how it fits!

    ReplyDelete